You’ve just moved into a new house and found out that your furniture has been damaged by the removal company. Write to the manager of this company and say
– Give you details.
– Explain what happened and when.
– What you think should be done about the matter.
Apply for volunteering work for a sport event that is going to be held in your city next month. In your letter say
– Why are you interested in this work?
– How could you help during the event?
– Suggest an improvement in some area of the event.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have borrowed something from your friend for a party and unfortunately it was damaged. Write a letter to your friend to apologise and say
– What and when did you borrow?
– What happened to it? Why?
– What do you suggest to do about it?